Monday, November 23, 2015

Congratulations! Final Citizenship Awards

Congratulations to these outstanding students that support our class community.  Below each name is a quote from one nomination.


Community Builders:

  • Kristen

Kristen is super helpful and always very friendly. She even brought me cookies to class once! She always is great at helping when I am confused too.

  • Meghan
(Received several nominations but comments sections were blank)
Tech Helper:

  • Jamie Glass
She helped me with the excel project and she is really nice!
  • Jessica Warsheski
While we were at practice she would talk about what we did in class so that we could double check that we both knew what we were doing. I had a rough time with twitter and Jessica would answer any of my questions about it even if i asked the same question a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment