Saturday, November 21, 2015

Great Reflections from Your Posts

As I was reading your final Blog Post #10, I copied some of your reflections to guide next semester's class.  At the time, I didn't credit the author because I was most interested in your ideas.  So I'm going to share your quotes without crediting you, (sorry), but they reflect sentiments expressed by several of you.

My favorite blog posts were the Slideshare Powerpoint tips we all posted. Those are much easier to pay attention to than reading a long, boring, drawn out list of ways to spice up a presentation. I had never used or heard of Slideshare until that day in class and now I feel like I see it everywhere. They're a great tool for keeping mundane information interesting.  (Common Comment)

I am completely amazed at how much I learned from this week's interactive PowerPoint assignment. I created a Jeopardy game using a template I found online and what seemed like an assignment that was going to be a bit annoying and completely daunting turned out to be really enjoyable!   (Common comment)

Another thing that always interested me was when we would all post screenshots of the finished product of our assignments. I loved looking at everything that was created and gathering ideas from those to use in the future. It was always inspiring to see how amazingly well some people had designed their assignments and made me want to strive to reach that standard myself.

The two things I liked reading about the most were the concept maps and the PowerPoint video tutorials. The concept map was one of my favorite projects in this class, and I loved seeing how other classmates created concepts maps to different subjects. That's another thing I liked seeing; how we all took the same concept of the assignments but applied them to different subjects and grade levels. 

(Interactive Power Point) was not as difficult as I assumed it would be, because of the fun templates we downloaded. Actually, I had no idea that you could download templates in the first place.  (Common sentiment).

Thank you for your ideas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment